Spring is Almost Here

Friday, February 24, 2017


  Hello!  I have been so excited that spring is just around the corner!  Flowers are starting to bud, and the weather is getting a bit warmer.  And the "clean and decorate" mode has already hit me!  I have been adding some spring touches around the house, including in this wreath that I made for the front door.  To make the wreath I just used an oval grapevine form and tucked in some greenery (mine was from Hobby Lobby).  I kind of arched the greenery around the top and then down one side.  I then added some burlap ribbon with wire so you can shape it correctly and placed a painted "T" at the bottom.  Notice how everything is set diagonally on the wreath.  This keeps everything more aesthetically pleasing.  Anyway,  I just tucked in the white tulips to add a little touch of spring, and done!  You can use hot glue for anything that is loose, but not the seasonal pieces like the tulips so they can be easily removed.  This is so easy and can be customized with your choice of ribbon!  Happy Spring!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate